WEE WATCH — EXCEPTIONAL HOMES.
Committed to Quality
The home environment is the ideal setting for safe, nurturing childcare focused on the individual needs of each child. When your child is in a Wee Watch home you have peace of mind knowing they are in the best possible childcare environment. Here’s why:
- Our Providers complete a comprehensive interview and screening process as well as an in-depth training and home set-up program. Every adult in the home has been screened (medical/criminal)
- We have rigorous standards for home cleanliness and safety (that exceed Provincial government requirements)
- Our Home Visitors go to every home every month for an unscheduled visit to ensure that all health and safety protocols are being met as well as to support Providers with educational programming and child development advice
- All children in care have access to our Wee Learn and Together Wee Can educational programming – no other licensed home childcare agency has the quality of educational programming we have invested in
COMMITTED TO QUALITY.
We believe that your child deserves the best – that is why we are committed to delivering the highest quality of home childcare. For the past 40 years we have been the choice of parents and Providers because of that commitment. The highest quality of childcare in our homes is demonstrated by:
- We not only meet Ministry of Education standards we EXCEED many of requirements because we believe quality comes first in childcare
- We developed our own extensive learning curriculum that inspires Providers and children to learn through play
- We continuously improve and evolve our approach and services to meet the needs of parents and Providers
- We monitor homes regularly and more frequently than any other agency
- We have flexible hours to meet the needs of today’s parents – extended hours, evenings, weekends and overnights at many Agencies
- We have affordable rates and most agencies offer subsidized spaces without any reduction in quality
Our strength is our people. With over 44 childcare agencies, 1300 childcare Providers and 70 Home Visitors we are proud to offer childcare in hundreds of communities across Ontario. Each Wee Watch Agency has a professional team that partners with families and Providers. We are proud of our Agencies and Providers that remained open during the pandemic to provide care to those families in need, demonstrating that our people are truly extraordinary.
- Our Agency Supervisors are there to ensure the delivery of quality care in every home and to assist parents in finding care that meets their needs and the needs of their children
- All our Home Visitors are Registered Early childhood Educators (RECEs) that maintain their registered status through Continuous Professional Learning (CPL). Leveraging their childcare expertise, they bring programming ideas and child development advice to Providers and support to parents.
- Our Providers are creative and committed, they engage in 10 hours of Professional development per year and countless hours of delivering only the best care to children